I had the privilege of leading a daily breakout session with first and second grade. My observations are:
- We have many brand new, excited teachers who are ready to change the world.
- Joining our rookies are teachers with a variety of experiences, looking for new ways to engage students and increase learning.
- WBT brings people together, regardless of backgrounds.
- Whether one has used WBT for 1 minute or 5 years, there is always something new to learn and implement.
- Teachers continue to believe that one person can make a difference.
- Our new "Sentence Ladder" will be a key element in developing oral vocabulary and teaching students how to scaffold a sentence.
- People met on the forum at wholebrainteaching.com seem like old friends.
- It is OK to ask questions and ask for help.
- Teachers using WBT have a renewed passion for teaching and learning!
Hop on over to wholebrainteaching.com to join a community of teachers who are done whining and are ready to change things for the sake of students!